A2CPS Consortium Member
Data Integration and Resource Center (DIRC)
John Hopkins University
Johns Hopkins University is a private research university in Baltimore, Maryland. Founded in 1876, the university was named for its first benefactor, the American entrepreneur, abolitionist, and philanthropist Johns Hopkins.
"The encouragement of research . . . and the advancement of individual scholars, who by their excellence will advance the sciences they pursue, and the society where they dwell."
— Daniel Coit Gilman, JHU's First President
A2CPS Consortium Members
- Multisite Clinical Center (MCC)
- Clinical Coordination Center (CCC)
- Omics Data Generation Centers (ODGC)
- Data Integration and Resource Center (DIRC)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)