A2CPS Consortium Member
Data Integration and Resource Center (DIRC)
Johns Hopkins University is a private research university in Baltimore, Maryland. Founded in 1876, the university was named for its first benefactor, the American entrepreneur, abolitionist, and philanthropist Johns Hopkins.
"The encouragement of research . . . and the advancement of individual scholars, who by their excellence will advance the sciences they pursue, and the society where they dwell."
— Daniel Coit Gilman, JHU's First President
Multisite Clinical Center 1
- Institute for Translational Medicine
- Rush University Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medical Center
- NorthShore University HealthSystem
- University of Illinois at Chicago