A2CPS Consortium Member
Omics Data Generation Centers (ODGC)
Founded in 1834, Wake Forest University is a private university located in Winston-Salem, N.C., with more than 8,000 students. The undergraduate population of more than 5,100 hails from 49 states and more than 50 foreign countries.
Ours is a vibrant and diverse academic community in which students pursue learning in one or more of the 45 majors, 60 minors and additional programs we offer within our six colleges and schools.
Multisite Clinical Center 1
- Institute for Translational Medicine
- Rush University Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medical Center
- NorthShore University HealthSystem
- University of Illinois at Chicago